2013年10月9日水曜日

who is joseph gordon-levitt girlfriend

who is joseph gordon-levitt girlfriend

Everyone is wondering about who is the girlfriend of Joseph Gordon-Levitt right now in 2013. He announced it during the interview with Howard Stern that he has a girlfriend right now but he doesn’t want to talk about it, meaning he doesn’t want the public to know the details of his girlfriend since his girlfriend is a none show business person. I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt doesn’t want to make things complicated between him and his girlfriend that’s why he doesn’t want the public to know more about her. But Joseph Gordon-Levitt do admit that he has a girlfriend right now in 2013. Sometimes, famous celebrities get to a relationship and decide not to tell their fans about it or even the public. I think all they want is privacy especially if their partner is not from show business. Privacy is also very important in a relationship because if you are a celebrity and you get your relationship to public there will be a lot of eyes and ears all over your relationship.

In my opinion Joseph Gordon-Levitt did a great decision about not telling the public the details about her girlfriend. I respect his decision as long as he admitted that he is dating her right now and he is having a relationship with somebody who is not in the show business industry. If I were you, you will give some privacy for Joseph Gordon-Levitt and avoid writing articles trying to convince everybody that you should know about the details of her girlfriend. Joseph Gordon-Levitt made a decision and we can’t do anything about it. I do respect his decision because not all celebrities would like their relationship to be out in the public. If you are in Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s shoes, I think you will do the same. It is not easy to be a celebrity and have a relationship with a non show business partner. Of course you would like to protect the privacy of your relationship and protect the private life of your partner as well. Overall I could say that Joseph Gordon-Levitt did the perfect decision.

I can see in the eyes of Joseph Gordon-Levitt that she is deeply in love this time. She is committed to her partner and I won’t even bother to know who that person is because I could feel that he is in love this time. I know that Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been in so many relationships in the past but I could see that this time is serious and hopefully that woman would be her last and I hope to see them getting married soon. Although the marriage thing is so soon to talk about but I am sure that we will all know who is his girlfriend when they will be married someday. Just think of it as a surprise for all of us fans. I know you would like to know too but let’s just wait that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will announce to the public if who is his girlfriend.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿