2013年10月15日火曜日

niall horan girlfriend 2013

niall horan girlfriend 2013

I know that a lot of girls are excited right now as Niall Horan announced to the public that he is single now in 2013. For sure he will get a lot of attention from women after being single. But there are also rumors that she got back with her ex girlfriend in 2013 but I think that’s not quite true. What I do believe or should I say what I would like to believe is that he is single right now. I am one of those girls that is very excited about that news. Of course if your famous celebrity crush is single, you can understand what I am feeling right now. I am just sharing to you my feelings all over this blog and I hope that you can relate too. For me, Niall Horan is very handsome and he is really my ideal guy hahaha just saying my own personal opinion though.  I’m just wishing that I could be her girlfriend you know, because I am really a big fan of him and he is my ultimate celebrity crush.

Niall Horan is very handsome and knowing that he doesn’t have a girlfriend right now makes me very happy. He even informed the public that he is free to kiss any girl he likes because he is single right now in 2013.Wow how I wish I could be one of those girls that Niall Horan will kiss. But I know that it is impossible that’s why I am just sharing my feelings here on my blog. For sure his next girlfriend would be very lucky to have him in her life. Niall Horan is very famous and a lot of girls out there would like to date him including myself. But I am just a fan and I don’t even have the opportunity to meet him in person. And I wish I could someday, who knows he might come to our country and perform a concert, I would definitely come to that concert and buy a first row ticket to that concert. That’s what being a big fan is all about.

But I’m also a bit sad because there are some rumors that is bothering me that Niall Horan is said to be dating a girl right now in 2013. I am hoping that it is not her girlfriend because he just recently announced that he is single right now in 2013. I think he will be having a relationship in 2014 but not now in 2013. I know that he will finish the year being single. Though it’s just my own personal opinion but I’d like to think it that way. And if ever Niall Horan will be having a girlfriend before the 2013 ends, I’ll be happy to hear it even though it breaks my heart. Just saying! Thank you for your time reading my blog and reading my own personal feelings.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿