2013年10月21日月曜日

alice dixson boyfriend & dating 2012 2013


alice dixson boyfriend & dating  2012 2013

I know that there is major news about Alice Dixson right now in 2013 because she just got a divorce case with her husband. It has been a 13 year marriage for Alice Dixcon and husband but right now they finally filed a divorce case against each other. Based on my personal research, I can only see one name on the archives for Alice Dixson boyfriend and I think she has only been dating her husband ever since because I can’t see any other guy related or linked to her or she have been dating with. I think her only boyfriend was her husband right now in whom she is filing a divorce case with since 2012 and up to now in 2013.  I know before she announced it to the public, there were several months of rumors and speculations about their relationships. Of course many people noticed it because Alice Dixson is quite a famous celebrity in the Philippines. The divorce case was a decision for both couple and her husband even agreed with this so the feeling is mutual and I know that they made a perfect decision because they can’t go on with the relationship without love and trust for each other.

Now in 2013,  the status of Alice Dixson is single and even though she just recently had a divorce case with her husband, I know that there are a lot of guys out there who would love to be her boyfriend. Even though she had a failed relationship in 2012 and 2013, I know that she will be able to have a new boyfriend someday and soon she will start dating again. Alice Dixson is beautiful and for sure it will be easy for her to find a new boyfriend even though that she has already aged a bit, but she is just simply sexy and beautiful still. But her fans are hoping that things would be able to patch up when we talk about her relationship with her husband but I think the decision of Alice Dixson and husband is already final.

If you are a true fan of Alice Dixson, you should support her no matter what her life decision is. We know that she is at her toughest times especially in 2012 and 2013 but I believe that she will be able to overcome this challenge in her life right now. I believe that she could move on and someday she will be able to find a new boyfriend and sooner or later she will start dating again since she is now single and for sure she is very ready to mingle with other hot guys out there. But she needs focus first in moving on before dating another boyfriend right now in 2013.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿