2013年10月23日水曜日

who is Celia Cruz google

who is Celia Cruz google

If you happened to use Google last October 21, 2013 you will noticed that doodle marking in the webpage. That Google doodle marking is a tribute for the 88 birthday of Celia Cruz. If you wonder why Celia Cruz was given such a tribute by Google well she is a very famous salsa performer. In fact she is considered to be the queen of salsa and last 21st of October, she was celebrating her 88th birthday. Celia Cruz already passed away yet she is remembered by a lot of people because of her greatness. Imagine, Celia Cruz recorded 78 albums and twenty three of those albums turned gold. She’s that famous if you don’t know who she is. Celia Cruz will always be remembered by a lot of people because of her contribution to the industry and of course because of her greatness.

To be honest, at first I really don’t know who Celia Cruz is but I noticed that last 21st of October, Google had a doodle and when I searched about it, I found out that it was Celia Cruz’s 88th birthday and Google made that doodle in order to honor her because of her greatness. When I asked my grandfather who is about the age of Celia Cruz, I was shocked when he knew who Celia Cruz is. He told me that her real name is Úrsula Hilaria Celia de la Caridad Cruz Alfonso. My grandfather knew who Celia Cruz is because he was a big fan of her back in the days that she was still young and was still producing albums. My grandfather is a big salsa fan and there is no wonder that her favorite salsa artist is Celia Cruz. I was just amazed when I heard that kind of a news from my very old grandfather.

People who have great achievements in their career are honored by Google through a Google doodle and it is a tribute for special people just like Celia Cruz. I am just happy that with that Google doodle; a lot of people were able to recognize Celia Cruz especially the young generations today who no longer knew who Celia Cruz is including myself. I am thankful to Google in making that Google doodle because young people like me were about to know about the whereabouts of a great person like Celia Cruz.


I am writing this blog so that I will also be able to share my knowledge if who Celia Cruz is and how great she is during her entire career, although it’s a bit late but I would like to greet her a happy birthday even though she already passed away. She will always be remembered by her fans and of course people like me who knew about who she is just recently with the help of Google. So I hope you learned something about my blog if who Celia Cruz is. Thank you so much for your time reading my blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿