2013年10月9日水曜日

ronan farrow woody allen

ronan farrow woody allen

Ronan Farrow is the son of Woody Allen but there are rumors spreading that he might be the son of Frank Sinatra and not of Woody Allen. These rumor came from Mia Allen as she announced to the public that his 25 year old son, Ronan Farrow might be Frank Sinatra’s son and not of Woody Allen. If this is true, this is a big scandal and for sure this hurts a lot for Woody Allen. After several years of marriage and this scandal will be brought out to the public of course it hurts. But by basing on appearance, Ronan Farrow does not look like his father Woody Allen, just my opinion though but I don’t know if you were to judge I would ask you? Does Ronan Farrow looks like her dad Woody Allen? Or he is more of Frank Sinatra? Can you tell the difference between the two?


Well I’m writing this rumor not to spread more of the scandal but I’m just also curious whether or not Ronan Farrow is the son of Woody Allen. When I heard the news coming from the mouth of Mia Allen, I can’t believe it at first. But this seems to be true but the perfect way to confirm this is through a DNA test. Yes a DNA test could really notify us all if Ronan Farrow is really Woody Allen’s son or not. I think this is also what Woody Allen thinks right now, he wants to confirm the truth since his son is already grown up and is at 25 years of age. A lot of people also believed that the rumors are true because just basing on appearance; Ronan Farrow doesn’t really look like his dad Woody Allen. I mean if he really is the son of Woody Allen, they should have facial similarities but just by looking at Ronan Farrow, he really doesn’t resemble a lot from his father.

I personally would like to know the truth whether or not Ronan Farrow is the son of Woody Allen. I mean although I am just a fan, but I think a fan like me deserves to know the truth. I mean I am bothered about this rumor, for real and during the past few weeks I’ve been researching about the truth. But upon looking on the picture of Ronan Farrow, he resembles more of Frank Sinatra rather than his father Woody Allen. After knowing the rumor, I directly compared the picture of both of them but I used the picture of Frank Sinatra way back when he was still young. They really both look alike but I’m just basing it on my opinion. So how about you guys also try it and see for yourselves. And also share your thoughts maybe we have the same opinion and also write some blogs about it so that we could compare.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿