2013年10月15日火曜日

emma charlotte duerre watson brothers

emma charlotte duerre watson brothers

Emma Watson do really have a very lovely name and at first I did not knew about her name because I known her as just Emma Watson but when I found out her real name, I was shocked and I appreciate it so much. The real name of Emma Watson is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson. She was born and raised in Paris, France and she is just 23 years old. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is very beautiful, yes it is really true and she has a lot of fans all over the world because of her beauty. Ever since she was a kid, she already dreamed of being an actress someday and that dream became a reality and now, she is very famous and she gains a lot of fans all over the world because she is very beautiful and she is an outstanding actress too.  For sure Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is a part of my top 10 most beautiful woman in the world list. Yes I have that kind of a list on my own and indeed Emma is a part of it because she is very beautiful and sexy. I really hope I could see her someday in person and if I have a chance, I would like to have a picture of her or an autograph because she is really my idol.

I think the article title have a bit mistake because Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson only has one brother so the article title should be brother not brothers. During her younger years, Emma Watson moved from one place to another together with her mother and brother because her mother got divorce with her father and that’s the reason they moved from one place to another. But despite all of it, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was not affected by the situation even at an early age. She continued to pursue her dreams and went to acting schools. She really got some talent and all she needed to do is to polish and improve that talent of hers even more. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was successful in polishing her talents and improving them that’s why right now she is very famous and she has a lot of fans all over the world. His brother is also her number one fan because the brother of Emma Watson supports her sister so much just like her mother.

I am a big fan of Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson and I am looking forward for more of her movies in the future. I also wish more success on her career as an actress in Hollywood. I know that she has a lot of supports just like me and writing a blog about her just makes me happy as a fan. I am not hoping to get notice someday but I personally would like to see my favorite actress up close in person. It’s just a simple dream from a man like me but I hope my dream will become a reality.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿