2013年10月7日月曜日

gina carano next fight 2014


gina carano next fight 2014


Gina Carano has become one of the most promising athletes in the world of MMA today. This amazing woman has been in my watch list every time she has a scheduled fight. She did an amazing job on her fights in 2013 and on 2014, I am looking forward for more of her amazing performances on her next fight, hopefully she will become a great champion someday and I am hoping that she will fight in the UFC and not only in Strike Force. Gina Carano has a great stand up game mixed with her ground games as well. Another thing that I like about Gina Carano is that she has a very good take down defense and of course in MMA, it is very essential. Gina Carano always out powers her opponent during the fight and for sure the next thing she is targeting is that championship belt.


Every fighter in MMA dreams to become a champion in their division but Gina Carano is different, she dreams to become a champion but at the same time she wants to destroy her opponents in each fight and that’s one thing I like about her. Another thing that I like about Gina Carano is that she gets better and better after every fight and I am sure that in 2014, she will become a more dangerous opponent. Day after day she is getting better because she is exposed to a hardcore training. Gina Carano has a very good team behind his back and I am sure that in 2014, she will be a more complete fighter compared to other women in her division. I am a big fan of Gina Carano and I am looking forward for her next fight in 2014. I think she will have that title shot that she has been waiting all throughout her career. Of course she deserves a title shot on her next fight in 2014. She has proven everything this year and for sure the year 2014 will be a greater and memorable year for Gina Carano.


In the world of MMA, anything could happen inside the octagon and I am sure that Gina Carano is preparing herself for all the circumstances that could occur inside the octagon. She trains so hard and I can’t see other women that could match her training but she should just be extra careful during the fight. Gina Carano is very aggressive and sometimes that aggressiveness could become your weakness but nevertheless, I appreciate her skills so much. She really has both talent and skills inside the octagon and she has proved it during this year 2013. I am hoping that next year, 2014 she will become a champion in her division because I am sure that the training that she is having this year, she would definitely dominate her next opponents during the next fight in 2014. As a fan of Gina Carano, I wish her all the best in her career and I also hope that she will not be injured during any fight. I trust her fighting skills and I support her all the way in claiming that championship belt that she really wanted badly.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿