2013年10月15日火曜日

miley cyrus billy ray cyrus twitter

miley cyrus billy ray cyrus twitter

A dad will always protect her daughter no matter what. That only shows how much love a father could give to her daughter. I was touched when I found out the news that Billy Ray Cyrus, the dad of Miley Cyrus defended her daughter against the raunchy images of Miley Cyrus that is posted all over twitter. I could really say that Billy Ray Cyrus loves her daughter Miley Cyrus so much. For him, Miley Cyrus is her princess and he doesn’t want that her daughter to be treated that way all over twitter and in other social networking websites. I know that Billy Ray Cyrus is just being protective with her daughter and I can’t blame him for doing it. He just loves her daughter so much and he doesn’t want other people to bully her daughter all over twitter by posting her raunchy pictures and saying something bad about her. I hope that all fathers in the world are like Billy Ray Cyrus. I know that there are some fathers out there who doesn’t care much about their daughters and some of them even abandon their daughters. But I can say that Miley Cyrus is very lucky to have a father like Billy Ray Cyrus.

Honestly, I envy Miley Cyrus because she has a dad like Billy Ray Cyrus who loves her so much. In my own personal experience, I was not able to get that kind of love from my dad. I was even abandoned by my own dad and I am just writing this blog to share my feelings. I just felt that defending your daughter via twitter is an act that shows everyone that you really care about your daughter even if it is just through the internet but I could really say that Billy Ray Cyrus loves her daughter, Miley Cyrus so much. I wish I could have a dad like Billy Ray Cyrus. I really wasn’t able to experience even a bit of love from my dad and that’s why when I see other people being love by their father so much, I can’t help myself but be jealous and envy with that person. But I think in my opinion, this is how reality works and all I need to do is just to accept the fact.

I’ve been sharing my own personal experience on this blog and I hope that if there’s a father out there who happens to read my blog, I hope that you will realize that you should love your daughter just like what Billy Ray Cyrus did to her daughter. He defended her daughter because he doesn’t want her daughter to get hurt. I appreciate that kind of thing that a father does to her daughter. It just simply shows how much love Billy Ray Cyrus have for her daughter Miley Cyrus. I hope that in return, Miley Cyrus will also love his father so much and she will not do something that could harm the feelings of his father.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿