2013年10月28日月曜日

alice dixon scandal news

alice dixon scandal news

Actually there is a mistake with this article title because Alice Dixon never had scandal news and I don’t want other people to think that Alice Dixon had a scandal because she is a very good and kind actress and she never had a scandal in the past. Actually the latest news about her is that she got divorced with her husband and she is feeling sad right now. I am writing this blog because I don’t want to add some negative news about her because she is not really feeling that well right now because she just got out of a relationship and it is unfair in her part to read news about this like having a scandal or whatsoever. I respect Alice Dixon because I idolize her career, she is a great and beautiful actress but despite of it, I am also sad to hear the news about the divorce that happened between her and husband just recently. It was not easy for Alice Dixon to accept the divorce because they were married for 13 long years and it happened all of a sudden.

 Alice Dixon is already 44 years old but even though he is divorce right now, I am sure that someday she will be able to find the perfect guy that will not leave him no matter what. She is still beautiful even at her age right now and I am sure there will still be a lot of men that will be attracted to her. Alice Dixon also doesn’t have kids and I think this is also one of the main reasons why they got divorce with her husband. It is so sad to hear a news like this especially with my idol celebrity, Alice Dixon. I could feel her pain right now after that divorce but I am sure that Alice will be able to deal with this pain that she is feeling right now and somehow move on from this relationship. I believe in her because she is a professional and right now she should keep herself busy because she is starting to have a great career right now. She has a lot of projects and I think it is a positive sign for her so that she could forget what happened between her and her husband.

For me time will heal everything and someday, she will be able to move on from that relationship. I know 13 years is very long and having a divorce after those years is so sad. But we can’t do anything about it. All I want to clear out is that there is no scandal that happened and I apologize about the mistake in the article title. I am a big fan of Alice Dixon that’s why I am writing this blog to clear her name that the news about any scandal about her is not true especially with the mistake of the article title.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿