2013年10月7日月曜日

demi lovato ethnicity


demi lovato ethnicity

Demi Lovato is my all time crush in the Hollywood and her ethnicity goes by this; her father is  a Mexican, I mean Spanish-Mexican to be particular and also with native American ethnicity. Her mother on the other hand has a ethnicity of English, Scottish, Northern Irish or should I say Scots-Irish to be particular. The beauty of Demi Lovato came from her amazing ethnicity. With those ethnicity, Demi Lovato became very beautiful because have you ever imagine a women who is Spanish Mexican and English Scottish at the same time? Well that’s Demi Lovato for you and her beauty could really speak for her ethnicity. I really admire her a lot as an actress and TV personality and I hope that someday I will be able to meet her in person or have a picture with her in person. I think if those things are impossible then an autograph of Demi Lovato will do for me.


Demi Lovato is a very kind and sweet person and she got those traits based from her ethnicity. Although at an early age, she experienced being bullied by other kids but she fought really hard and overcome that bad experience in the past. Right now, Demi Lovato is standing on top of those people who bullied her in the past. She proved to them that she could be the best and she could overcome that bad situation in the past. The tattoo on her wrist reminds her to keep moving forward and overcome the bad past that she had. I really like Demi Lovato and I appreciate her as an artist. She also has an amazing voice which makes her a complete package.


A beautiful woman like Demi Lovato should be respected and she is lucky that she has an amazing ethnicity. She is very beautiful because of the ethnicity that she had and her traits also reflect her ethnicity. She was raised well by her parents and now I could clearly see that her parents did an amazing job of raising her. Demi Lovato is loved by many people because she inspired the lives of many people because of her music. Her talents help her where she is right now and the good thing is that she never forget the people who brought her on that position right now. Demi Lovato is a role model and I hope all artist in the world would be like her. She is not only beautiful because of her ethnicity but she as a good heart who is willing to inspire a lot of people because of her music. I wish her all the success in her career and  I hope to hear more of her music now in 2013.

 

 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿