2013年10月10日木曜日

bradley charles cooper girlfriend 2013

bradley charles cooper girlfriend 2013

I thought it will be a Cinderella story for Bradley Charles Cooper and girlfriend Suki Waterhouse but I was wrong. Bradley Charles Cooper was reported that she dumped his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse and right now he is not even returning the calls of her girlfriend. This is just a fresh news in 2013 and when I heard of it the 1st time I couldn’t believe it. I thought that Bradley Charles Cooper and his girlfriend are perfect for each other. I even wrote a blog saying that maybe the 21 year old girlfriend of Bradley will be his last and they will end up getting married but just recently in 2013, Bradley Charles Cooper dumped his girlfriend and ended the relationship. I think the relationship only lasted for several months and I don’t know the actual reason why Bradley Charles Cooper and Suki Waterhouse broke up. All I know is that Bradley dumped her and right now in 2013, he is not returning any calls from his girlfriend.

I think it is painful and unfair for the part of the girlfriend of Bradley to be treated like this but we can’t do anything about it. I think Bradley Charles Cooper made up his mind and made a decision that he will break up with his girlfriend. Whatever the reason of the breakup I think Bradley Charles Cooper doesn’t want  to talk about it. I also would expect that his girlfriend will have a bitter feeling about this because they didn’t have a good break up. If couples ended up breaking up with each other, I always prefer a good break up rather than a bad one because it will create hatred and bitterness of the relationship. I think it is much better for both of them to remain friends and forget that they once had a relationship with each other. On that way, they could create closure and it will avoid bitter feelings for each other.

After the breakup with his girlfriend, there are rumors spreading right now that Bradley Charles Cooper was spotted to be dating another women by several fans. And they even found out that the name of the girl was Alex and I think in my opinion, this Alex is a non show business personality because no one knew about her. It was said that Bradley Charles Cooper had a dinner date with Alex in Tombs Restaurant. Then in that case, I think one of the reasons why Bradley Charles Cooper broke up with Suki is that she found another woman and I think he is really attracted to this Alex. I just hope that Bradley made the right decision in his life. I wish him all the best in his relationship that’s all I could say even I find it unfair for the part of his ex girlfriend Suki Waterhouse. I just pitty the girl but I know she is young and beautiful and she will be able to move on and get over with Bradley Charles Cooper.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿