2013年10月22日火曜日

naya rivera ethnicity

naya rivera ethnicity

Sometimes I do often wonder why Naya Rivera is very beautiful and because of it, I made a research about her ethnicity. Then I found out that her ethnicity is half Puerto Rican, a quarter German and a quarter African American. I could say that because of her ethnicity, her skin complexion was based because of her African American bloodline and her facial attributes are based of being German and Puerto Rican. Indeed Naya Rivera is very beautiful. Since I am a major fan of Glee, I first noticed this young actress/singer because of that TV show. Since then I watch Glee because of her and she never fails to entertain me every time I watch that TV show. So I hope you will also watch that TV show not only because of Naya Rivera but also it is really very entertaining to watch.

Naya Rivera is indeed a complete package not only because of her ethnicity but she is very talented when it comes to acting and of course her biggest asset is her singing voice. I really love her voice every time she sings in glee and I always listen to her songs as well. She is young and she has a bright future ahead of her. Yes I could clearly see it and I know that she will be famous not only because of the TV show glee, but also because of her great singing voice and acting skills. I know that I am just a fan who is making this blog about her but I can’t help but idolize her. I am also writing this blog so that more people would come to know and like her too. She is just an amazing singer and actress.

I am looking forward for more TV shows for Naya Rivera because she is indeed a very talented person. I think I am not the only one who idolizes her but I know there are a lot of people who feel the same way as I do for her. I believe in her talent and for sure years from now she will be famous. I wish her all the best in her career and I hope she will have more TV shows just like Glee. Every time I hear her sing, I feel very amazed with her voice and it is really a good feeling to hear her sing in front of many people. I am hoping that she will be launching an album someday and for sure I will really support that album. Especially if she will be having a concert, I would really find time to watch that concert despite of my busy schedule. I could say that I’m a huge fan of Naya Rivera not only because of her beauty and ethnicity but also because of her raw talent. I know she will develop that talent more so that she will become more famous in the future.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿