2013年10月28日月曜日

ellona santiago intensity american idol

ellona santiago intensity american idol

Ellona Santiago will be my bet for being the winner for this year’s X factor USA. Actually there is a bit of a mistake about the title because Ellona Santiago did not join American idol but she joined X factor USA this year. This is also her second time joining the contest but during her first time, she was with a grouped name Intensity but unfortunately that group was not able to reach the finals. This time around, Ellona Santiago made a gamble of joining again the X factor but this time, she will be singing solo and she is no longer having her group members, intensity to back her up. But she is having a great impression and made a lot of people idolize her because during her first performance, she really singed well and all three judges including Simon Cowel, the cleverest judge of them all was impressed by her singing voice. That’s why I am very confident in saying that Ellona Santiago will win the X factor USA this year and by the way the title is a mistake since Ellona Santiago didn’t’ join American idol at all. If I were to think if which show is much better between X factor and American idol, I think I would still choose the X factor as the show that Ellona Santiago should join. Because indeed Ellona Santiago has the X factor because at first when she joined the competition, she was just a part of the group intensity but at that time, she was not noticed because she was just an X factor and right now she proved to every people watching her performance that indeed she is an X factor on that group because she was a valuable part of that intensity group that joined during the very first season of the X factor and not the American idol.

 I am writing this blog to give some corrections because some people might think that Ellona Santiago joined the American idol but in fact she is a part of the contestants for the X Factor USA 2013. Although a lot of Americans right now consider her as an their idol but she did not actually joined American idol. I am just hoping that Ellona Santiago will win the X factor USA right now in 2013. I really have high hopes for her.


She is not just a good singer but she is very beautiful as well. She is very young and she has a bright career ahead of her for sure. I am really hoping that she will be the winner when the season will end. I am putting my bet on her and for sure I will be voting her if she will reach the finals soon. I am looking forward for it to happen and I am very much excited. I believe that she can do it with the talent that she is having right now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿