2013年10月9日水曜日

emma charlotte duerre watson bio

emma charlotte duerre watson bio

The real name of Emma Watson is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson and I found out her true name from her bio which is posted all over the internet. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born in Paris and this lovely little kid way back had a dream when she was 6 years old that she wanted to become an actress. That dream turned out to become a reality for her since she is a very famous actress right now. I am also a big fan of Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson not only because she is very sexy and beautiful, but also because she has amazing acting skills that instantly connects to her fans and viewers of her films. Every time Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson smiles, I really feel like I’m in heaven because her smile really captivates me and I look up on her as an angel who came from the heavens. In short, she is my favorite actress and I like her because of her beauty. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is also very intelligent and she developed that acting skills over here all throughout the years. She worked hard for it too because in the past she attended several acting lessons and went to acting schools in order to enhance her talent.

If you don’t know anything about Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson then I could say that you are living in a stone age because this lovely woman for me is the most beautiful women who ever stepped in this planet. To find out more about her, check out her bio so that you will be amazed with her beauty. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is a complete package because she posses both beauty and brains plus she is very talented too when it comes to acting skills. I just simply like her a lot and I really want to see her movies. I think I have watched all of her movies. I could really consider myself a big time Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson fan. I hope that I could see my favorite actress in real life. That is my only wish and I hope it will happen soon.

Have you ever wonder when was the first time Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson appeared on the big screen? Well to tell you, basing from her bio she appeared first on the big screen during the year 2001. The title of the movie was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s stone. I could clearly remember that movie because that was the first time I admired her beauty. Although she was very young during that time but now that she is grown up, she is even more beautiful than ever. But all I’ve ever think was that moment when I first saw her on a movie and since  that day, I’ve been watching her movies over and over again. I hope to see more movies of Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson now in 2013 and even in the years to come. She is a great actress and she is very beautiful. I also hope that she will win a lot of awards someday.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿