2013年10月7日月曜日

sandra bullock baby


sandra bullock baby

Sandra Bullock was my favorite actress before and now that she is 49 years old, she remained gorgeous and beautiful. She hibernated from the movie scene but now in 2013 she is making her big comeback movie together with George Clooney. I will definitely watch that movie because I also miss watching Sandra Bullock on the big screen. I remember before I always watch her movies and I would always find some time in order to watch her movies. She hibernated from the movie scene because she had a baby but now the long wait is over because she is having a movie this year together with George. The movie is out already and the scheduled date was in October 4. It has been 3 days since the release of the movie and I am planning that by this week, I should be able to watch the new movie of Sandra Bullock.


We all know that Sandra Bullock had a baby and now, her adorable baby is ready to go to school. Just recently, I watched the picture of Sandra Bullock with her baby on their way to school and it reminds me how time flies so fast. Her baby is already ready to go to school and I thought it was just that recently when I heard the news that Sandra Bullock had a baby. I mean Sandra Bullock really has a very adorable and cute baby boy and I also can’t blame her that she hibernate the movie industry because she wanted to take care of her precious baby. But now, I think Sandra Bullock is mixing her time with her job and being a mom to her baby. I think she could manage the time well and do both together. I know that Sandra Bullock is a very loving mother to her baby but her fans miss her a lot too. That’s why she is making a comeback movie this time because a lot of her fans want to see her on a movie even for the last time on her career. But I am not saying that this will be the last movie for Sandra Bullock, I mean she is still a great actress and I am still looking forward for more movies of her since she is one of my favorite actresses of all time.


As a big fan of Sandra Bullock, I will support her movie although it was already released last October 4,but I will still definitely watch it. I am writing this blog also to promote her movie and I will be writing another blog in the future in order to give a review on her movie. I will still watch it first and I think it’s a great movie because I’ve already watched the trailer of the movie and it looks great.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿