2013年10月28日月曜日

katharine mcphee husband

katharine mcphee husband

When I hear the name Katharine Mcphee, all I could ever think is the song entitled terrified because I really loved that song so much that Katharine Mcphee sang. I knew her because of that song and I could say that I am a fan of Katharine Mcphee because of that song. But she also has a lot of beautiful songs aside from that and I could really say that he has a beautiful singing voice and I always listen to her songs too but it just so happened that my favorite song of her is terrified because I just loved the meaning of that song. I could remember that song was our theme song with my ex girlfriend and right up to this very moment I am still in love with my ex girlfriend and I am still hoping that I could marry her someday and become her husband. Yes it is really true because I was really touched by that song of Katharine Mcphee and sometimes it makes me wonder why we broke up with my girlfriend and why she doesn’t want me to become his husband.

I am just so sad right now and listening to that song by Katharine Mcphee makes me feel better. Yeah I really do and that’s why I like Katharine Mcphee so much because every time I listen to her songs, I feel comfortable and it makes me happy. She really has a great singing voice and I hope she will be making more songs as beautiful and the song terrified. But right now in 2013, there are rumors about her being separated with his husband and there are also some negative comments about that separation that Katharine Mcphee is the one to be blamed because of it. But as a fan, I don’t care about it because all I do care is to listen to her songs and I don’t mind negative comments about her. As long as she will continue to sing beautiful songs it will be alright with me.

 But I am also just hoping that she will have a good life not only have a good career especially when it comes to love relationships. To be honest it fells kind of sad when you hear that your favorite singer is having some troubles with his husband but as a fan all I can do is to write a blog like this so that somehow I could share my feelings to other people. I know that Katharine Mcphee has a lot of fans because she has a very good singing voice plus she is very beautiful. I admire her not only because of her talent in singing but also in her physical appearance because I really find her hot and sexy as well. She is a complete package and I am hoping that everything will be alright with her and the rumors spreading about her husband.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿