2013年10月23日水曜日

alice dixson children(kids) daughter name

alice dixson children(kids) daughter name

I know it’s tough for a couple to be married for a long time and still is not able to have children. I know that every couple wants to have kids because without having any kids, you can’t call that relationship a family. A family is composed of a father, a mother and of course your children which is the fruit of your love. Right now, Alice Dixson is having a hard time because as much as she wants to have kids, especially a daughter but she is not able to have kids after being married with her husband for 12 long years. I know that his husband also wants to have children but I think the Lord God did not grant them to have children. And Alice Dixson is planning in adopting a baby right now or a possible daughter I supposed. She really wants to have a daughter and she even already have a name for her upcoming daughter but unfortunately, after 12 years of marriage she did not have kids.

I know that Alice Dixson is desperate right now to have children since she has been married for a very long time. But whether she really wants it pretty badly, if it is not God’s will then she could really not have children. But I think she will just have to wait for the right time in order for God to give her a daughter. I’m sure by that time she would really be happy but I know that she thinks positive about having kids. I know that in the future she will be having kids and I believe that only God knows about her future whether or not she will have kids.

If Alice Dixson can’t have children well then I guess it is just right for her to adopt a daughter since she wants to have kids pretty badly. I know that she is now very ready to become a mother and have at least one daughter and give a name to her but after being married for a long time, she is just so sad not to have kids. I think they should go out and go to a doctor whether or not she or his husband has a problem when it comes to not having kids. But I believe that time will come Alice Dixson will have children. She will just patiently wait for it and I know that it might happen someday. I’ll be looking forward for that day to come and for sure they will be called a family when that time comes. Not only Alice Dixson is excited to have children but also his husband. But the important thing is just to seek for the guidance of the Lord and ask for His blessing so that they will have kids someday. I know that Alice Dixson is a very faithful person and He trusts God whether or not she will have kids someday in the future.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿