2013年10月4日金曜日

kimi raikkonen net worth 2013


kimi raikkonen net worth 2013

I consider Kimi Raikkonen as one of the best formula 1 driver the world has ever seen. Now in 2013, he is one of my favorite formula 1 drivers simply because he really has great skills when it comes to racing. Kimi Raikkonen is simply a talented driver and even now in 2013, he still remains to be on top of my list as the best drivers of all time. He is not only talented, but also he has a huge net worth now in 2013.  When we talk about Kimi Raikkonen’s net worth in 2013, he has a net worth of $110 million. Imagine that huge amount of net worth. Definitely Kimi Raikkonen is rich just basing on his net worth. He has this huge amount of net worth not only because of his salary but also on other endorsements, commercials and other side business in terms of his personal side.

I really admire Kimi Raikkonen, for me he is the best driver I’ve ever seen this year, in the 2013 season. I wish to see more of him this year and hopefully next season too. Kimi Raikkonen is really a g reat formula 1 driver and his net worth proves it. He has a big salary also with all those contracts that was offered to him. Of course, a great driver should be paid greatly by the team. With a net worth of $110 million in 2013, Kimi Raikkonen continues to strive hard and he is aiming to become the best formula 1 driver ever. But for me he is already the best. I am a big fan of him. His driving skills are really off the charts and sometimes I thought that I wish I could be a great driver just like him. I’m really scared to go out and drive fast but I just love to watch Kimi Raikkonen race.

I wish the best of Kimi Raikkonen for the remainder of the 2013 season. I hope he will have a successful career this year and also for more years to come. I know he will not stop now and he will still improve more every year. He is really focused and determined when it comes to formula 1 racing and I really idolize him. Maybe someday I will be able to watch him race live. I am really a big fan of Kimi Raikkonen. I idolize him because of his skill as a driver and of course he is a very good person even though he is very rich and having a net worth of $110 million in 2013. I am sure that next year his net worth would even more increase. To conclude everything, I would like you to support Kimi Raikkonen and his career as a formula 1 driver. Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it a lot.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿