2013年10月4日金曜日

january jones baby daddy


january jones baby daddy

It is difficult to raise a baby without its daddy but January Jones is determined to raise his own baby even without the help of its daddy. January Jones is a brave mother and she is willing to raise her children alone. January Jones is not having a good term with the daddy of his baby and she is prepared to raise the baby all by herself. For her, being a solo parent to her baby is a big challenge but she is ready for it because she loves her baby so much. She also doesn’t want the daddy of her baby to interfere with her life right now. I think they really have a serious problem that led to this decision but whatever the decision of January Jones for her baby, as a fan of her I support her especially on raising her own baby alone. It is a very tough decision for January Jones but for me it just shows how much love she has for her baby.

In my opinion, I think January Jones will be able to raise her baby all by herself because she is a very tough person. I always appreciate women that are like January Jones. Although not all women I like her but I like those tough and brave women who are willing to give up everything just for their baby. I know how difficult it is to raise a baby all by yourself without its daddy but for me, I think January Jones made the right decision because it will be easy for her living a happy life without the daddy of the baby rather than being together and ended up always having a fight. As a parent, I also would not like things like that to happen and I don’t want my baby to grow up in a kind of family that is always at a fight. It is much better to leave and let go of the daddy of the baby rather than picking up a fight with him every night.

I know that January Jones could raise her baby well even though if she is alone. Being a single mom is difficult but I think January Jones would also be given a help by her relatives and her family. I am sure that her family will not leave her as well. This situation just proves how much love a mother could give to her baby. Having a baby is a gift, even though we don’t end up with the daddy of the baby but having that baby reminds us that god gave us a perfect gift in this world and we should share the love that we have for that baby. I wish all the best for January Jones and I hope that she will be able to raise her own baby properly even though that she is alone and she doesn’t have a partner in life. I know that someday she will be able to meet someone that could stand to be the daddy of that baby even though the real father of the baby left her. I think God has some plans for January Jones. I know the baby will be in good hands since she is taking care of it even though that she is just alone without the daddy of the baby.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿