2013年10月21日月曜日

Mischa Barton fat thighs

Mischa Barton fat thighs


Women are very conscious in every part of their body. Women will always want to look good in everything and whatever they do. From the way they dress it should be glamorous and they always wear make. I understand a women will always act like that but it would be better if they wouldn’t put make up too much, you know no filter always stand out. But aside from dresses and make up, women are most conscious about their body. Fat people want to lose weight while thin people want to gain weight. But the hardest side is those fat people. It is not easy to lose weight. I know because I’ve been into this situation. If only dieting is simple as eating I would keep eating. But of course, as a woman I must keep in shape and look good. I don’t have an amazing body but I am contented with my body as long as I am healthy. I’ve been into diet and exercise but there is part of my body that is unattainable.


Just like Mischa Barton. Mischa Barton is best known in the Fox television series The O.C. playing as Marissa Cooper. Mischa Barton has gain weight and lost weight several times. When Mischa Barton gains weight her thighs would be the highlight. Mischa Barton fat thighs have always been a big issue since then. In the past years, I think at the age of 23 years old, Mischa Barton was thin not so thin just thin though she looked like that. Many people noticed her fat thighs. At the age of 23 years old she had cellulite and I think it was normal and it was natural.


Mischa Barton had gain weight but not too much and her fat thighs are noticeable. Well, it wouldn’t matter after all because nobody is perfect in the world. Mischa Barton is pretty, cute, rich, fashionable and for me Mischa Barton thighs are not fat and look fine. Her thighs is natural it looks fat because she gain weight but it doesn’t look bad. As what I mentioned above there is part of our body that is unattainable, whatever you do it would still stay as it is. I have a big hips and I have nothing to do about it. She should love her thighs.

If you want to keep in shape and would love to have a fine figure then have a proper diet and regular exercise. That’s it!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿