2013年10月23日水曜日

ellona santiago x factor Filipino

ellona santiago x factor Filipino

Another Filipino-American rises in the stage and made a difference. I’m talking about the performance of Ellona Santiago in X factor. This amazing Filipino-American was able to impress the three judges of the show. At first Ellona Santiago seemed to be so shy while she was introducing herself to everyone but when she started singing, the people in the audience went bananas because she really has an amazing voice. Ellona Santiago sang the song wings which was popularized by Little Mix and indeed even Simon Cowel loved the performance of this Filipino-American in X factor. I am predicting that Ellona Santiago will have a big chance in winning the X factor this year because that impression of Simon Cowel himself is really amazing. I feel very proud seeing a Filipino-American singer in X factor and I just can’t help myself but become a fan of her.

Ellona Santiago is a very good singer and for the information of you guys out there, she even joined the 1st season of X factor but during that time, she was in a group and she was not a solo performer. Unfortunately that group of hers was not able to reach the finals of the X factor and they were eliminated. This time around, Ellona Santiago who is a Filipino-American chose to be alone and it was a big gamble on her part though, performing without her group but it turned to be a positive outcome for her because she really did well and she made a lot of people appreciate her singing talent. I am predicting that several years from now, Ellona Santiago will become a famous singer because she really has an amazing talent in singing. I’m putting my bet on her in becoming the next winner of the X factor and I am very proud to share to you all that she is actually a Filipino. Of course this time another Filipino is taking center stage of the X factor and I am hoping that she will be successful and she will win.

Even though that the father of Ellona Santiago was not able to come during her performance, I am sure that he is very proud right now and he regret not being there for her. But I understand that he has a very busy schedule though but aside from that, the sister of Ellona Santiago was there to give her full support. She really made me proud and for sure a lot of Filipinos are proud right now because of her performance in the X factor. I’m sure that she will get the support of the Filipino community in America and of course the support of her Filipino countrymen back in the Philippines. I am hoping that she will continue with that amazing performance in the future and I am looking forward for the success of her career and hopefully she will be able to win the X factor and be crowned as the first Filipino-American to win the X factor.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿