2013年10月15日火曜日

cheryl cole break up

cheryl cole break up

After 14 months of being in a relationship, Cheryl Cole finally called the relationship over and now she is single and is finding her way back into loving someone again. A lot of fans were also sad because of the break up because they never expected that the relationship between Cheryl Cole and boyfriend Tre Holloway would end up. Even I myself can’t believe that they break up with each other because I thought that they will end up getting engaged or even married to each other because Cheryl Cole is 30 years old right now and for a woman, it is the right time for her to settle down but I was mistaken with my prediction with their relationship. Sometimes there are unexpected things that may happen into a relationship and the break up with Cheryl Cole and boyfriend is a perfect example for it.

Cheryl Cole is a great singer and I am sure that a lot of men out there would like to date her. But I think after she got out of a relationship, I think it is much better for her to ease of the pain after that break up. But when there would be an opportunity to date again a new guy then she should go for it. I know that she is not in a hurry too to get a new relationship. I think she will just have to take her time and find the perfect guy for her. I know that her last relationship was not successful and it really hurt her a lot after the break up, but I am sure that someday she will be able to find the right man that will love her and will never let her go. I know that every after break ups, usually the women will have the hard time to get over the relationship because men could find it easily to cope up with the break up. Though it is just my own personal opinion but I see things that way when it comes to break up. I think I am correct, I am hoping that you agree with me though.

Now in 2013, Cheryl Cole is single and for sure she is now ready to mingle with other guys. I am just hoping that on her next relationship, she will be happy and I am also hoping that that relationship will last longer even more than her previous relationship. There is also a bright side after a relationship break up because we could reflect to ourselves what we did wrong that ended the relationship. I think Cheryl Cole also learned something with this break up and I am sure that she will be able to move on fast because there are a lot of men out there who would  like to date her.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿