2013年10月4日金曜日

emily blunt baby


emily blunt baby

After being in married in 2010, Emily blunt is expecting a baby right now although there is no exact month for the due date, but Emily Blunt is very happy that she will be having her first baby after almost 3 years of marriage. Emily Blunt was married in 2010 after meeting her husband in 2008. It was just a 2 years of dating relationship and then they decided to get married. But nearly 3 years passed and the couple wasn’t having a baby but the long wait is now over since Emily Blunt is pregnant and soon will be having a baby. Not only Emily Blunt is very happy but also his husband and his family too. I mean both families are happy for Emily Blunt as each of their parents will become grandparents now. It is such a wonderful blessing in their family and in the marriage of Emily Blunt.

As a fan of Emily Blunt, I am happy for her since she is having a baby now. I think she will hibernate in the movie industry for a while in order to take care of her baby. But I think she will remain beautiful as ever even though she is pregnant and will soon be having a baby. I will miss her in the movie scene but I think she will be making a major comeback but the question will be when? I think only Emily Blunt could answer that question because as of now, she is just focused on her family and on their upcoming baby. This will be her first baby after nearly 3 years of marriage and I can’t explain the happiness that the couple is feeling right at this very moment.

It was just about 2 weeks ago since Emily Blunt found out that she is pregnant and she will be having a baby soon. I think she still doesn’t have a name for her baby yet because 2 weeks is still too early whether to tell if her baby is a boy or a girl. But I am sure the couple will be deciding the cutest baby name and for sure it will be a very adorable baby since Emily Blunt is very beautiful. If it will be a baby girl, for sure it will be very beautiful and someday it will also become a model and an actress just like Emily Blunt. As a fan of her, I wish her all the best and also for the health of her upcoming baby. I am excited too to see her baby and I will writing another blog in the future after Emily Blunt gave birth to her baby. That time I will be including pictures of the newly born baby and I bet if it will be a girl for sure it would really look like Emily Blunt. Just by thinking about it I became very much excited. So good luck and God bless to her and on her upcoming baby. Being a mother will not be an easy task but I am sure that Emily Blunt could take care of it.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿