2013年10月21日月曜日

Monique Mosley


Monique Mosley

The rumors are really true about the divorce between Monique Mosley and Timbaland. In fact, Monique Mosley announced to the public and to her fans that the five years of marriage is finally ended and now they are filing for divorce. I was sad when I heard about this news because I was a big fan of Timbalan and even with Monique Mosley. I thought that their relationship would really last forever and I was not expecting this break up or should I say this divorce to happen. Although Timbalan already has a 10 year old child from his previous relationship but he has a 5 year old daughter from Monique Mosley and now what they are fighting for is the right for custody for their 5 year old daughter. Of course Monique Mosley would want the custody of their 5 year old daughter and she would like Timbalan to continue to support her daughter, I mean financially. I guess she doesn’t care about Timbalan anymore but all she wants is that the father of her child would continue to support her daughter financially.

I know that it is not really easy after having a separation in your partner and I know that Monique Mosley is hurt right now. But it takes time in order to accept all the hurt and all the pain that she is feeling right now. Since 5 years is quite a long relationship with her ex husband but I know that she made the decision not to continue the relationship because it will become much worst if she will continue. I know that it is not easy to make such decision but I think she did the right decision so that she could live her life peacefully. For sure it is very difficult to live a relationship with your partner if you no longer love each other. I mean it doesn’t feel right to continue the relationship. The tendency is that both of you will just get hurt and I appreciate Monique Mosley for her courage to end the relationship and I think it is the best way.

As time passes by, for sure Monique Mosley will be able to move on from this relationship and hopefully I hope that she will find the perfect partner in her life. If there is no such thing as a perfect man, then I could say that I hope she might find a better man. She is beautiful although she gained weight after being pregnant several years ago and I think there are still a lot of men out there who are attracted to her. She has a strong sex appeal and I guess finding the right man will be an easy task for Monique Mosley. But right now, she needs to focus in taking care of her 5 year old daughter and I wish her all the best to come in her life right now after the failed relationship with her ex husband.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿