2013年10月9日水曜日

lolo jones ethnicity

lolo jones ethnicity

When we talk about who is the best hurdler in the world right now of course you will also come across the name Lolo Jones. She is one of the best hurdlers in the world right now and she is known as an American track and field athlete who has a great specialty on 60 meter and 100 meter hurdles. Lolo Jones have several achievements under her belt based from her sport and she gained a lot of fans not only in the United States but all over the world. She won several world championships and I could really say that Lolo Jones is one of the best hurdlers in the world right now. I hope that she will continue to win and bag victories for the United States. She also participated in the Beijing Olympics but she didn’t have the result that she expected. Lolo Jones only managed to finished 7th place during that Olympics but I know that she could do it next time. She is training so hard right now in order to prepare herself for more competitions and more world championships. I believe in her and I know that someday she could become a world champion once again. Yes I mean once again because she was a world champion not even ones but twice in her career.

Lolo Jones was a great athlete even when she was in college. I think she got her athleticism from her ethnicity. As you know, the ethnicities of Lolo Jones are French, Native American, African American and Norwegian. Basing on those ethnicity, I could say that she really has some bad blood in her veins, bad blood in the sense of winning championships. She has that killer instinct based from that ethnicity that I mentioned earlier. I think those different type of blood running all over her veins helped her to become a great athlete. But she is not only basing her talents by her ethnicity but in hard work and dedication to her sport. Of course in order to become a great athlete you need to work your ass off so that you will improve and be successful in your career.  The more hard work and dedication you have in your sport, the more successful you become. I strongly believe that hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. Even if you are talented but if you will not work hard you will not succeed.

Lolo Jones is a perfect example of an athlete that works so hard in her career. Each and every day she is trying to improve. I know that it is very difficult but it could be achieved as long as you have the will and determination. I hope that she will be more successful in her career and I am looking forward for her joining in the next Olympics and World Cup. I hope she could make her country proud again just like what she did several years ago. I believe that she still can do it.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿