2013年10月9日水曜日

jeff tuel rivals 2013

jeff tuel rivals

I’m a big fan of the NFL and one of the biggest update this season is from the Buffalo Bills as they changed their starting quarter back and added Jeff Tuel in the position as the starting quarter back of the team. I know that Jeff Tuel has many rivals for the starting position spot but his coach chose to him to be their starting quarter back on this year’s 2013 NFL season. This is for sure a big change from the team and the decision was not easy because Jeff Tuel has several rivals, I mean when we talk about his other teammates but Jeff Tuel is very lucky to have this opportunity and I am sure that he is taking this job seriously. It is a great achievement on his career to become the starting quarterback of the Buffalo Bills and I know he is up to the task at hand. Now in 2013, he has a big job in carrying his team as a part of the starting lineup and I’ll be looking forward for it as well.

Jeff Tuel was just an undrafted free agent and at first he was lucky that he was given a contract by the Buffalo Bills but now he is even luckier as he is given the opportunity to lead his team. I know that Jeff Tuel will do his best to give his team a good standing on this year’s NFL season. Although he is not a big time quarterback compared to his quarterback rivals from the other team who has big names in the NFL but I appreciate his coach that he trusts Jeff Tuel so much and he puts him in a position to be the starting quarterback of the team. I know it is not an easy task for Jeff Tuel but I believe in his skills that he could deliver the job and be successful with it. All we need to do is to watch him play each and every night in the open field. I am sure that he will be a big impact.

I am confident enough to say that Jeff Tuel will become a major game turner and for sure will work hard in his new position as the new starting quarterback of his team. It will not be easy but I have faith on Jeff Tuel that he will be able to lead his team towards victory. I hope that each game he will be at a 100% and put his team in a position to win. I am excited for the Buffalo Bills this season of the NFL since they changed their starting quarterback. I will definitely watch their game and I’ll cheer for Jeff Tuel. He is a great player and he should lead his team and he should also focus big time because his decision making is very much needed in order for his team to win every game.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿