2013年10月21日月曜日

red wine cancer prevention


red wine cancer prevention

I was  shocked when I found out that chemicals were found on red wine that could really prevent a person from having cancer. Actually the compound is called resveratrol and it is found on red grapes and it could possibly bring positive health benefits. If this discovery by the scientist is really true then every meal I would definitely drink a glass of red wine although it is quite expensive but I will do anything as long as there is a way on how to prevent cancer. Of course cancer prevention is very important and knowing information about certain cancer prevention program is a big help in our society today. One of the reasons why I am also writing this blog is to spread the word about red wine being able to have some compounds that is very possible for cancer prevention.

Every day, thousands of people all over the world are dying from cancer although there is a cure for cancer now, but it is much better if we prevent ourselves from getting cancer rather. It is very important to keep ourselves away from this disease and when I found out that drinking red wine could be a way of cancer prevention, I was very happy simply because I love to drink red wine even before I knew about the fact that it could be a good prevention for cancer. Now that I knew the fact about the research that the scientist made about red wine, I am even more determined to drink red wine on my meals. Even though it is quite expensive but I would take it as an investment for myself so that I will not experience having a cancer. I know that having a cancer is a burden, I don’t want to get that kind of disease and I am just happy that right now, I knew of a way on who to have cancer prevention.

So if you are reading this blog right now, after knowing you better try for yourself and start drinking red wine right now.  Of course prevention is better that cure, so always drink red wine in order to prevent you from having cancer. Maybe a glass or two a day would help but don’t drink too much because you might get drunk every day. I’m just saying that every meal, a glass or two will do. I think the main reason why red wine could prevent cancer because the seeds of grapes have antioxidant compounds and this compound, once fermented could be of help in our body so that we will be healthy and prevent ourselves from having cancer. Although the study about red wine preventing cancer is on its initial stages, we should take it seriously and just believe that red wine is really one of the many ways on how to prevent cancer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿