2013年10月10日木曜日

kris jenner divorce 2013

kris jenner divorce 2013

A lot of people ended up getting divorce even after long years of marriage. So could I say that it doesn’t matter if how many years you’ve been with your partner? Because some just find it so easy to part ways with their partners and decide to get divorce. Although divorce is not applicable in all countries of the world because there are still other countries in the world right now in 2013 that doesn’t have that kind of a law. But specifically in the United States, the divorce has become common between couples. We could somehow see other couples experiencing divorce more than ones in their relationship. But is it a positive thing or a negative thing? We’ll the question is debatable but in my opinion, if the relationship is not working anymore, I think it is better of leaving rather than staying in a relationship and either one of you will get hurt.

Right now in 2013, the biggest shocking news is that Kris Jenner got divorce after 22 years of marriage. When I first heard of this news I was kind of sad because 22 years of marriage is very long and to hear it come to an end is just not a good feeling. Yes it is really true that right now in 2013, Kris Jenner had a divorce and she is also rumored to be dating younger men. It is a shocker when 1st heard about this and I can’t actually believe it. Whatever the reason of the divorce I think they deserve to keep it in private because for sure a lot of people will talk about this for a while. The decision of the divorce came from both parties and Kris Jenner even informed the media that it is much better for them to be separated and have  a divorce rather than continue a relationship without love and trust.

In a relationship, the most important thing is trust. If you can’t build up a trust in a relationship then for sure it will not work no matter how long that relationship is. I think aside from trust there are also some other issues between Kris Jenner and husband. I just can’t believe that a 22 year marriage just ended. It is sad to hear but I think Kris Jenner is ready and prepared to move on. I think she is happy right after the divorce. Now in 2013, Kris Jenner wants to keep moving forward and move on with her life. She wants to get over the 22 years of marriage that she had. I think it is not easy but as time passes by, I think Kris Jenner will be alright with the things that happened to her because in the first place, she is also in favor of that divorce.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿