2013年10月21日月曜日

monique mosley diet


monique mosley diet

We all know that Monique Mosley just got out of a relationship between her ex husband. In fact she filed a divorce in their marriage. As a fan of her, I feel sad because the five years of relationship between her and husband had ended. But I think she just did the right decision and right now I could say that Monique Mosley is much a better person without her husband. I know that someday she will be able to move on from that relationship because 5 years is long enough and I know that at some point in time, she really loved her ex husband plus they had a 5 year old daughter. All Monique Mosley wanted right now is that her husband will continue to support their daughter even though that right now they are separated and already divorced. I know that there is no turning back with the decision that they made on that divorce but what I just wanted is that for her ex husband to continue his support to their daughter, I mean financially.

Monique Mosley already had a five year old daughter and ever since she was pregnant back then, she is struggling to lose up weight because she really gained some weight during the time that she was pregnant with her baby. Right now, Monique Mosley wants to lose some weight by having a diet so that her body will be in the perfect shape ones again. I guess one of the reasons is that she wants other men to be attracted to her since we all know that she just got a divorce case from her ex husband. But having a diet is not that easy, it is a mental and physical battle but I think Monique Mosley could overcome this situation because she is pretty determined to do this diet so that she could achieve her goal in losing up some weight.

If you want to lose some weight, having a diet program is not the only solution. You need to mix up your diet with an exercise in order to lose weight. Of course burning those fats and calories is one way of losing weight and with diet alone, you can’t achieve weight loss in a short period of time. Most people that would like to lose a huge amount of weight exercise much and doesn’t rely on diet alone. I think this is what Monique Mosley should do. I know that she gained weight right now in 2013 and I think she will be successful in her goal if she has the presence of mind and fighting for the cravings of food. I know it will not be easy at first but I believe in Monique Mosley. I know that she could follow a proper diet program so that she will lose weight. It is much better to be healthy and have a proper diet program so that you will not get too fat. Eating nutritious food and living a healthy lifestyle is very essential in a person’s life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿