2013年10月7日月曜日

rebel wilson new show


rebel wilson new show

Super fun night is the new show for Rebel Wilson and a lot of critics gave a negative review to her new show. Some of them even called the new show of Rebel Wilson “Not so fun night”. I think some people are not impressed of the new show for Rebel Wilson or are they just expecting too much of her. In my own personal opinion, the new show of Rebel Wilson is good but it is not that bad either. I just don’t understand why some people don’t like the new show of Rebel Wilson. The new show is also funny and has some sense on most of its humors. It’s a great show and when I watched it the first time, I enjoyed it. I’m trying to write a positive review about the new show of Rebel Wilson here on my blog. Before you judge it, try to watch the show and don’t let those negative reviews from the critics influence your judgment about the new show.

I think the new show of Rebel Wilson doesn’t deserve to be called a not so fun night because the title of her new show is Super Fun Night and it is indeed fun. I hope those people that talk negatively about her new show will stop because Rebel Wilson did an amazing job on her new show. I know that this blog seems like a promotion to the new show of Rebel Wilson but I’d like other people to think that way. The reason is that I really had fun with her new show and indeed it is really a Super Fun Night. I just don’t get it why there are some critics who have negative comments about the show. Maybe they just don’t like Rebel Wilson as a part of the show(I’m just assuming that’s the reason of the hate). But nevertheless, Rebel Wilson is a great actress way back to her movie, Pitch Perfect and this new show of hers is another milestone to her achievement as an artist.


I will support the new show of Rebel Wilson no matter what. I will just ignore those critics that are saying some negative comments about her new show. I don’t mind those critics because for me, you can’t please all people. There would be always some people who doesn’t like what you are doing and it is a reality. But I just hope that they will just stop talking negative comments about the new show of Rebel Wilson. Now in 2013, Rebel Wilson is making a great effort on her career and I appreciate her for it. As a fan of her since he movie Pitch Perfect, I’ll support her all the way and I wish her the best of her career. I also hope that her new show would gain a lot of views from fans all over the world. I know there are some people who doesn’t like her new show but I am also sure that there are also people just like myself who really had a Super Fun Night.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿