2013年10月10日木曜日

christina aguilera diet secrets 2013

christina aguilera diet secrets 2013

I am writing this blog because first and foremost I was shocked when I saw the picture of Christina Aguilera in 2013. I can’t believe that she is now back on track on her body weight and she looks very sexy right now. We all know that Christina Aguilera is now a mother and she gave birth several years ago. After that, she gained a lot of weight but right now in 2013 I was just shocked on what I saw. It looks like its year 2000 once again as Christina Aguilera appeared on public looking very hot and sexy. I think he really made extra effort on her diet and I know she has a lot of secret on how she lost that enormous amount of weight. She is finally back on track and is this a sign of her come back after hibernating in the music industry for a very long time? Well I hope so because she really looks amazing, hot and very sexy right now in 2013.

It is very difficult to have a perfect body figure and also to lose some weight. But for Christina Aguilera it was achievable because right now in 2013, she managed to become so sexy just like what we were used in seeing her during the early 2000. I really appreciate the diet program of Christina Aguilera and I am sure there are no hidden secrets with this enormous weight loss of her. I hope that she will share it to her fans on how she managed to lose so much weight and become sexy all over again. She is just sizzling hot in my opinion even though that she is already married and a mother of several children. But now in 2013, I can’t help myself but appreciate her amazing body.

I was a big fan of Christina Aguilera before not only because she has an amazing voice, but also because she is very sexy and beautiful. Right now in 2013, looking at her picture reminds me a lot of her in the past. It looks like nothing has changed but the fact is, she undergo hardships in order to lose weight and be what she is right now in 2013.  It is not easy for her to lose that enormous amount of weight. I know she exercised so much and followed a very strict diet plan. She is not having it a secret but I am just hoping that at least she will share it to her fans on how she managed to get back on track. I am really looking forward for the comeback career of Christina Aguilera. She remains to be one of my favorite singers of all time and I hope that she will be launching a new album or a song soon. I know it is not too late for her and just right now in 2013, she has the glow all over her face. She looks so young and sexy and I can’t wait to hear her sing again in the stages and perform live. I would surely watch that performance if ever there will be one.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿