2013年10月21日月曜日

catherine giudici wedding plans


catherine giudici wedding plans

The date is now set as Catherine Guidici and Sean Lowe already announced the day of their wedding and of course some of their wedding plans in public to. It is very nice to hear that celebrity couples are very happy and proud to announce their wedding plans and as a fan of Catherine Guidici, I am very happy to hear her wedding plans and I am just very excited for it too. The date will be on the 26th of January and for sure a lot of people not only I am looking forward for that day to come. For sure it would be a magical wedding for the two as they walk down the aisle and make their wedding vows. It is such a sweet beginning and now Catherine Giudici and Sean Lowe will be making a new step in their relationship as a married couple, or should I say soon to be married couple. Fans can’t just wait to see them walk down the aisle on January 26th and I am just happy that the couple announce the date of their wedding in public. They are very proud of it but they did not announce the entire details of their wedding plans, only some of it but even though they did not announce everything, a lot of fans were happy because they were able to find out about the wedding plans of Catherine Giudici.

At first, I was not really expecting that the two of them would end up getting married because I thought that since they both meet on a reality show, everything would end after the reality show also ended but it was all different because they really showed to everyone that they were really in love with each other on that reality show. Sean Lowe will no longer be a bachelor because he will be soon be marrying Catherine Giudici and I am just very excited for it because the couple really looks cute and compatible together and I am really one of those people who are supporting their wedding plans. The next time I will be writing a blog about Catherine Giudici, it will be all about her wedding or should I say it would be a post wedding day blog that I will be making. What I am making right now is a pre wedding day blog because I am just so excited on that wedding date and I am just happy that Catherine Giudici announced their wedding plans to the public.

I wish Catherine Giudici and her upcoming husband Sean Lowe all the best and happiness in their lives as they will walk down the aisle and be married soon. I wish them a healthy life and a relationship that will last forever. I wish they will have a lot of kids and they will live happily. I can see the overflowing love that they have for each other and for sure they are very blessed to be with each other. I wish them all the best on their upcoming wedding and I am looking forward for it. I just can’t help myself to be excited since January 26th is fast approaching.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿