2013年10月10日木曜日

kim kardashian low-carb diet

kim kardashian low-carb diet

Kim Kardashian is not good when it comes to diet but she chose to have a low-carb diet in order to remain healthy. She also wants to lose at least 10 pounds because she has gained so much weight after being pregnant for six months now. I appreciate the decision of Kim Kardashian and as a fan of her, I support her on her diet plan especially on having a low-carb diet. Although it is hard to do it, because just what she said, she is not really good on having a diet but I know that she could do it because she really wants to stay healthy for the sake of her upcoming baby.
Everyone is excited about Kim Kardashian’s baby but what’s on Kim’s mind right now is how to remain healthy during the pregnancy stage. Yes it is very vital to remain healthy and having a diet is just one of them. It is important for pregnant women to pick carefully the foods that they eat and Kim Kardashian has made a remarkable decision on taking on a low-carb diet.

For me, taking on a low-carb diet is not easy because most of us really would like to eat carbohydrates. I can’t imagine myself taking on a low-carb diet because I’m a type of person who loves to eat carbohydrates and I feel very weak if I will not eat carbohydrates. I think I am just used in eating carbohydrates but for Kim Kardashian, she needs to overcome this challenge because she really wants to lose 10 pounds of weight. I know it will be tough for her but I know she can do it because in my opinion, she is determined to do it as well. It is only up to the person whether or not he or she could succeed in a low-carb diet plan. I know it will be difficult at first but once you get used to it, it will be very easy.

Aside from having a low-carb diet and losing weight, I hope that Kim Kardashian will have a healthy baby in the future. A lot of people are talking about it and for sure most of them are excited about it as well including myself. I’m a big fan of Kim Kardashian and I can’t wait to see her upcoming baby. For sure she will be posting a lot of pictures of her new born baby and I think it will be 3 months from now. She has been pregnant for 6 months and the fans around the world will be just waiting for 3 more months before getting a view of her upcoming baby. I also hope that Kim Kardashian will be successful in her low-carb diet plan and I believe in her that she could easily lose 10 pounds of weight.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿