2013年10月23日水曜日

walking dead season 4 release date(start) usa uk nz austaralia 2013

walking dead season 4 release date(start) usa uk nz austaralia 2013

Everyone has been talking about the Walking Dead season 4 even right after the season finale of Walking Dead season 3. This TV series gained millions of fans not only in the United States but also all over the world like UK, NZ and Australia because the Walking Dead series is just very amazing and I myself is a big fan of this series. I watched this series during its season finale and now in 2013, I am still watching this series especially it is now on its 4th season. This series is very famous because of its drama and also there are so many unexpected things that may happen as the season progresses. Everyone is waiting for the release of the Walking Dead season 4 because for sure right after watching season 3, they can’t wait to watch season 4 because of the drama that has been unfold in the previous season of the Walking dead.

The dates have been set for the start of the 4th season of the Walking Dead. In UK, it has been announced that the 4th season of walking dead will be released in October 18. Actually it was released last October 18 in UK TV and I think as of this very moment, people from the UK area already waiting for the 2nd episode of the 4th season. In Australia and NZ, the 4th season of walking dead has also been released and people are so happy when they saw the 1st episode of season 4 in 2013. I know that everyone is waiting for it including myself because I am a big fan of this series. This TV drama started in USA and now it has reached a lot of countries in the world including Australia, UK and NZ.

For sure the season 4 of the Walking Dead will be finished next year and right after that, I know that the fans will again be talking about the next season which is season 5 and for sure they can’t wait to watch it. I am hoping that the walking dead will continue to be popular and I am really expecting awesome twist on that TV series just like in the past few seasons. But what I am hoping the most is that the my favorite characters will not die as the season progresses. My favorite characters are Glenn and Daryl. I’m hoping that those two will be able to survive despite facing difficult circumstances. I am a big fan of those two characters because I really like their personality. So to conclude everything I do hope that you still watch and support the walking dead so that it will remain one of the must watch TV series not only in USA but also in the UK, Australia and NZ.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿