2013年10月9日水曜日

paula patton bio ethnicity

paula patton  bio ethnicity

No wonder Paula Patton is very beautiful, the reason is that she got an amazing ethnicity. I mean when we talk about her ethnicity, Paula Patton had an African American father and a German English mother. She got her skin tone from her father and her facial qualities from her loving mother. Paula Patton is indeed very beautiful and a lot of people can appreciate it not only myself. I consider her as my celebrity crush. Yes it is true that she is my celebrity crush although she is already married with Robin Thicke,  for sure a lot of men out there would still love to date this lovely woman. She has been married with Robin Thicke several years ago and both of them are having a very happy relationship together.

I was expecting Paula Patton to be one of the top celebrities this year because she is very beautiful and not only that, she is also making her way on top of every man’s list as the most beautiful women in the planet. But a lot of men broke their hearts when they found out that Paula Patton is already married. Paula Patton had an amazing bio and ethnicity and she got her traits and qualities mostly from her mother. She only got her skin complexion from her father and the rest was her mother’s qualities. In short, Paula Patton is blessed to have both ethnicity from her father and from her mother too. She is a mixed breed and she is very beautiful. I wish I could see her in person and have a photograph with her or just maybe an autograph of her will do. I really appreciate her beauty and she has been my celebrity crush for quite some time now.

I also hope that she will have more movies and TV shows. I can remember that she had appearance in the movie Déjà vu and I really loved that movie. If I could remember it correctly, it was in 2006 when that movie was released and up until know I could clearly remember how beautiful Paula Patton was in that movie. I do love that movie a lot not only because of Paula Patton but also its storyline and production quality. Now in 2013, I am hoping that Paula Patton will have more movies but I know that she might hibernate in the industry for a while because she is married but I think she will have more projects. Paula Patton is very beautiful for me and I guess she deserves to have more shows, projects and movies. I really do hope for all of those to come if not by the end of this year, but hopefully by next year 2014.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿