2013年10月22日火曜日

mark salling ethnicity and race


mark salling ethnicity and race

There is no wonder why Mark Salling is such a good looking man, the reason is that he has a great ethnicity and a good race combination. Actually his ethnicity is English, German, Scottish, Irish and Dutch. Those ancestry were the main reasons why he is so handsome and for sure without those race combined he will not look good for sure. I know that a lot of women out there are attracted to Mark Salling and I’m happy to say that it’s not only me that is attracted to him because of his ethnicity but also plenty of girls wants to date him. I consider myself as one of those women who wants to date Mark Salling and even try to meet with him in person. I am a big fan of him because he is so handsome and I know that I am not alone in this kind of feeling that’s why I am writing this blog to share my feelings because I know there are also other women out there who feels the same way as I do.

Ever since the career of Mark Salling started, I was really attracted to him and I consider myself as one of his major fans. But I wasn’t really get a chance to see him in person because I’m living in a country far away, I guess everything will just be a wish so that I could see my idol Mark Salling. Indeed he is a very good looking man and I know that his race and ethnicity is a big part of it. He just got those Scottish eyes and Irish lips. His lips are so kissable and so pouting red. He also got that German nose, it is so pointed and of course that Dutch chin of him that makes him look more amazing. Mark Salling is lucky enough to have that entire different race flowing all over his bloodstream. I think his parents also played a major factor about his ethnicity and I know he is very proud of it as well.

Now in 2013, I am looking forward for the success of the career of Mark Salling. I am hopeful that his career will continue to blossom just like before. I believe in him and I am his big supporter. I hope that he will continue to inspire more people because of his personality. I know I’m just a fan from a different race but I am just writing this blog in order to show my support of him. He is indeed one my favorite celebrities and I really support his career. Aside from that I wish him good health and good life also especially on his personal life.

At the Peak of His Career

Without any doubt, Mark Salling is at the peak of his career right now. He is very successful and already made it to the spotlight but it was not an easy way towards the peak of his career because he also experienced several trials in the past but those trials that he experienced made him a better person and a better singer. He is already 31 years old yet his voice is still very amazing. He is a great singer and I am a huge fan of him. His passion to music is very amazing because he will not reach this far if he doesn’t have that great passion in the thing that he is doing. Mark Salling is just having a great career right now and as a fan of him, I am hoping that this will continue for a very long time. He is an amazing person and a lot of young singers out there are looking up on him because of the success that he has made in his career. His singing voice is simply very amazing and as a fan of him, I simply love to listen to all of his songs.

The Television Series Glee

Mark Salling has been a part of the television series Glee and he has done an amazing job and great contribution for the rating of the television series. Plus he is also a good looking man that’s why every time he performs, a lot of young girls would definitely love to see him and hear him sing. His amazing stage presence separates him from other singers in the business. I became a fan of Mark Salling because of his performances in Glee and right now, I still watch the television series because of Mark Salling. He is such a great singer and I hope that he will be able to contribute to the rating of the show for a very long time. His singing voice is definitely superb that’s why he became a part of the television series Glee. Without his talent in singing, he would never become a part of that famous television series plus I would also like to give credit to his acting and writing skills as well. Those were much underrated talents of him but he performs very well in those aspects.

Passion in Music

At a young age, Mark Salling already showed his passion in music and that passion of him brought him to what he is today. He is a great musician simply because he is not only a great singer, but also he is also an amazing song writer. He is also able to play a lots musical instruments though he only excels in one aspect and that is singing but he is also capable of doing remarkable things that relates to music. Mark Salling was born to have a talent in singing and in playing musical instruments and he made sure to develop that talent of him and right now he is looking great and doing great in his career. It was not easy at first but Mark Salling worked really hard and showed tremendous effort in his talent. He also works so hard in order to improve more and he is doing all the training in order to maintain and improve his talent in singing. Mark Salling is one of those people who are blessed with an amazing talent and he was able to capitalize that talent that God has given him that’s why right now he is so successful in his life and in his career. Aside from that, Mark Salling also inspires a lot of people especially the younger generation out there. With his television series Glee, he is able to reach out and share his talent to his fans and to other people. Mark Salling is quite popular because he is having thousands of fans not only in the United States but also all over the world. He is such an amazing singer and I am very proud to say that I’m a huge fan of him.

Working Hard for His Career

Right now, Mark Salling already reached the spotlight in his career and he is doing great. I hope that someday he will be able to receive an award because he is not only a great singer and actor but also he is a great musician. He has been in the music industry for quite some time since he is already 31 years old. Yet he still continues to show constant improvement and I believe that he could still have a bright future in his career. He is not that old in his career and as a fan of him, I truly believe that his talents will be able to give him a special award in the future and he will be recognized in the music industry. As for now, he has not yet receive a huge award coming from the industry that he has worked and served for a very long time but I believe that time will come for him to be recognized for the efforts that he puts in. As a fan of Mark Salling, I hope that he will continue to have an amazing career run because he has inspired a lot of people especially with the songs that he has make. He really has a cool voice and I consider him as a very underrated singer despite his talent in singing. But I believe that he will become a great singer in the future because he still has a very long way to go in his career right now and he is on the right track. I wish him all the best in his career right now and I hope he will continue to make his fans proud. He is a hard working singer and very blessed to be surrounded with people that also look after him. He is doing great right now and I hope that it will continue for a very long time. As a fan of him, all I could do to support him is by listening to his song and buy his albums. In that way, I could support my favorite singer because he is truly talented.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿