2013年10月21日月曜日

khloe kardashian divorce july 2013


khloe kardashian divorce july 2013

Lamar Odom, the husband of Khloe Kardashian is really having a tough year in 2013 because we all know that he is having some serious problems with his career in the NBA, and right now just recently in July, he is having a problem with his relationship with Khloe Kardashian. The couple is said to be having a divorce in July of 2013. The reason is that Lamar is said to be caught having an affair with another women. I know that Lamar is having a messed up career in NBA but I was not expecting that he will be having a messed up relationship too with her wife Khloe Kardashian. I mean I thought that their relationship is perfect and it would last forever and I was never expecting this kind of thing will happen to them in 2013.

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are having a tough time in their relationship right now. Khloe even banned Lamar from their bedroom and right now in 2013, Lamar is forced to sleep in a different bedroom. I think that’s a worse thing to happen in a relationship but I think the rumors about the divorce in July of 2013 is not true. I believe that the couple will work out their relationship even though they are having a tough time right now in 2013.  I know that they will be able to sort out this problem before it gets even worst each and every day. I hope that Lamar Odom will not continue to mess up his life right now in 2013 because he is already having a messed up NBA career. I just can’t believe that this is happening to his life right now and I also hope that the problem between Khloe Kardashian and Lamar will be solved soon before a divorce case may actually happen.

Most of the time we see couples ended up getting divorce. Especially in the United States, couples just easily decide to get divorce every time they have a problem and some problems are not that big and could be fixed but still they pursue to file that case Sometimes I just wonder why it takes them to make that decision easily. But with the case of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom, I am hoping that their relationship will not end up having a divorce. Especially on the rumors that are spreading that it happened in July of 2013. I hope that they could figure a way out to solve their problem in their relationship. I believe that they will have a solution to their problems and they will be able to forgive each other for the mistakes that they have done. If both of them really love each other, they will find a way not to have a divorce even though things are getting messed up now in their relationship in 2013. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿