2013年10月21日月曜日

agot isidro ex boyfriend businessman & children

agot isidro ex boyfriend businessman & children

After 10 years of marriage it is very sad to hear that Agot Isidro is now separated with his ex boyfriend leaving her children behind. Yes as a fan of Agot Isidro I was really sad knowing the news about the split up because I was not expecting that the 10 years of their relationship will end up like this. I mean we can’t really expect something like that to happen especially on celebrities although the ex boyfriend of Agot Isidro is not a celebrity but a rich businessman. I was just shocked with this news because I was expecting for their relationship to last forever because it has been 10 long years of love and then suddenly the split up happened and with regards to the reason, Agot Isidro did not announce it to the public and I also respect her decision on not saying it to the public but rather keeping it personal and a secret.

In my opinion, when it comes to relationships, it doesn’t matter how long the relationship is because it is not assurance that it will last long. It only depends to the couple whether or not they really love and trust each other. The relationship between Agot Isidro and ex boyfriend is a perfect example because the two of them had a 10 year relationship but in the end, they were not able to protect their relationship and their children are suffering right now because Agot Isidro is a single mom and she announced it to the public and to her fans. I’m not saying that she is trying to get the sympathy of her fans but she just wants to tell the truth to the public. I know she is hurting and by doing this, I mean announcing it to the public, she could minimize the hurt that she is feeling right now.

Time will heal everything and I know that Agot Isidro could move on from her past relationship with ex boyfriend. I know that she is a single mom right now and she needs to find time and take care of her children more than anything else. I know that someday she will be able to move on from a failed relationship. I trust her with that and I know that she will be able to do it sooner or later. Although it is not easy at first but as time passes by I believe that Agot Isidro will be able to move on. What she needs to do right now is to give more time to her children by taking good care of them because I know that her ex boyfriend will not be there to take care of their children. It is a difficult task but I know that Agot Isidro is up for the challenge.


1 件のコメント: