2013年10月21日月曜日

kobe paras stats basketball

kobe paras stats basketball

Kobe Paras is considered to be as the future of Philippine basketball since this kid won the slam dunk competition in the FIBA world 3x3 championships. Indeed Kobe Paras plays very well based on his stats, he has a good inside and outside game. Actually, his playing style resembles more of his father in the past. Although he is not that dominant inside, but Kobe Paras is a versatile player with a height of six feet five inches, he is a force that could score inside and outside the floor. He has a very descent shooting too and of course, one of his go to moves is by driving the lane and scoring in the paint. In my opinion, if Kobe Paras will be trained well, he could follow his father’s footsteps because he has the height and the talent to really dominate the game of basketball in the country. I believe in his skills even though that he is still very young. I am not saying that he is a overrated basketball player but I based my judgment on him on his stats. His stats will not lie because it is clearly shown in his stats that he is really an amazing player.

I am looking forward to the career of this kid and I know that he has a bright future in Philippines basketball. I am just hoping that Kobe Paras will not get injured because we all know that he is a high flyer and most of his points are coming from drives from the lane. He should also take a good care of himself so that he will be prepared playing in a collegiate level. Everyone is excited to see him play in the UAAP but as of now, we would still wait for 2 years in order for that thing to happen because Kobe Paras is still at its junior High School year. I could really say that he is the future of Philippine Basketball and he has a very bright future. But he should continue to train hard in order to achieve that. Just like what his father did in the past.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. But Kobe Paras is both talented and hard working player so I could say that he is a complete package. For sure he will be able to dominate when he will be playing in college. Everyone is excited and I am too. I know that he could be a champion since he will be a part of the De La Salle University Green Archers. For me, it is a perfect choice of team and school. The De La Salle Green Archers really have a good basketball training and has developed a lot of professional players all over the years and I am sure that with the addition of Kobe Paras to that team, he will be able to improve his playing style and his stats will surely increase.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿