2013年10月9日水曜日

Gut flora and weight gain

Gut flora and weight gain

Weight gain is the most common problem and it increases the number of fat people in the world. We could easily gain weight by just eating and eating foods. If only losing weight is simply as eating. If you don’t want to gain weight then you should be aware of what you eat. If you keep eating and eating without knowing the side effects then you will gain weight in just a short period of time. Weight gain is fast to achieve but losing weight is hard.  What are foods that can weight gain? Well, foods those are rich in calories and carbohydrates. Of course, you should eat your meal at the right time and don’t eat too much snack and after dinner.

Have your heard about Gut Flora? We all know that the foods we eat have bacteria and these bacteria is often called gut flora. Gut Flora is consists of microorganism that lives in the digestive system. In short, Gut Flora plays a big role in our health in many ways. Our body is consists of trillions of bacteria and some of it are beneficial in our health. Gut Flora help prevent weight gain and prevent infection that causes harmful disease. It can also extort energy from food we eat and building the body's immune system.

Eating fruits, vegetables and other healthy food can help prevent weight gain. If you eat clean, healthy, well-balanced you can have a healthy lifestyle and you can prevent weight gain and protect health risk.

In my opinion, I experienced dieting and took several diet programs. I admit it worked for me but as I stop it I gain weight quickly. So before it get worse I stopped it and I am focused of what we called natural and healthy way. I started my eating habit what to eat and when to eat. I gave up my favorite sweet foods and junk foods. At first it was hard but in the long run I am getting used to it. I disciplined myself and focused on my healthy way of dieting.

Of course, I did regular exercise; it should not be forgotten because exercise is the best way to prevent weight gain and to have healthy living. If you do extreme exercise I assure you, it can prevent weight gain though you have been eating a lot. Don’t just depend on the gut flora in your body. It depends on what you eat.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿