2013年10月28日月曜日

kelly rowland father

kelly rowland father

It is very difficult to grow up without a father. I mean as a kid, we always would want to have a father figure to guide us as we walk across the path of life. I am writing this blog because I would like to share to you that I myself grew up without a father to take care of me. I know it is a very hard feeling and I hope that you could relate on this if it happened we have the same experience. The hardest part is that you can’t seek for advice or comfort if ever you are feeling down. Although I have a mother who takes care of me but I know it is really different to have a father and guide you as you grow up. How I wish I could experience that kind of feeling but even though my father left us, I don’t have any hate on him. But I just wished that for a second he will visit me and see me but it didn’t really happen. I know that he is having a family of his own right now and for sure I’m having half brothers or half sisters out there.

I would just like to meet them in person since now I am grown up already. I often wonder how my real father is doing right now. Many people are saying that we look like each other and I would really just want to see him even for a short period of time and hug him. The case of Kelly Rowland is the same with mine because she grew up not having a father but we are different in a case that her father wants to see her right now that she has already grown but my father doesn’t care about me. The Father of Kelly Rowland is sorry for leaving her when she was still young and right now that he is old, he wants to spend the remaining time of his life with his daughter Kelly Rowland. If I were Kelly, I would take this opportunity and I will erase all the hate that I have with my father. Because I know that he is already old and he is just having limited time on this earth.

Although it is already too late but I think it is much better to still have the opportunity to hang out and express your love with your father. To conclude everything I just envy those kids who grew up with your father and if you have the chance to say I love you to your father right now, don’t ever hesitate and take that opportunity. Kelly Rowland should also be doing this and she should not hate his father even though he left her when she was just a kid. Kelly Rowland should forgive her father and take the remaining time to spend a little time with him and make him feel happy as well.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿