2013年10月22日火曜日

jane lynch divorce why

jane lynch divorce why

Every time I hear news about a relationship getting divorce I can’t help myself but feel sad. I mean the reason is that I feel sorry for that relationship ended up getting divorce but sometimes we can’t avoid that kind of thing to happen in a relationship. Sometimes relationships will really reach its end and the only way to end that is through divorce. Most people think that it is much better to get divorce rather than to continue the relationship and ended up getting hurt. In my opinion, before reaching the decision of having a divorce, a couple must first settle down and try to talk things out so that the years of their relationship will not be gone to waste. I mean it hurts a lot when a relationship is ended especially if the reason why the relationship ended is because of a third party or someone is cheating but in the end, we should reflect to ourselves how to prevent breakup in the relationship. Fix things first before making a big decision like having a divorce.


Jane Lynch has been in a relationship with her wife for three long years. And now in 2013, they finally made a decision to have a divorce and the major reason why this divorce case happened is all about money. That’s what Jane Lynch told the media with regards to the reason why she is divorce with her wife. Actually she is not expecting things like this to happen in their relationship so this divorce is unexpected. I know that have been together for three years and it’s a long span of time and I just feel sad to hear about the news that they ended up their relationship with a divorce. I am just hoping that Jane Lunch could get over this problem that she is facing right now and I think it takes time for her to move on from this kind of relationship ending.


I am not a big fan of Jane Lynch though but I am just concern over people having divorce because I know it is tough to have divorce in your relationship. For sure both partners are also affected and I think it is difficult to move on from a three year relationship. But I am not saying that it is not possible to move on, I know they could move on and they can do it. Only time will tell when will they be able to move on. Jane Lynch is a Glee star and she is a professional I know she will be able to deal with this and continue her role in Glee. She also has a lot of fans because of Glee and I know they are supporting her too during this tough part of her life right now. Although I am not a fan, but I am writing this blog for her because I experience having a divorce a long time ago too and I can’t help but relate my feelings about this news. I wish her all the best in life and I know that someday Jane Lynch will be able to move on from this divorce.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿