2013年10月22日火曜日

matthew morrison married

matthew morrison married

Matthew Morrison is one lucky dude because he announced to the public and to his fans that he will be married some time in 2015. Yes it Is so soon and he is very much happy with his relationship with his fiancé Renee Puente. Indeed Rene Puente is very beautiful and I think Matthew Morrison and Rene have been dating for quite some time now and I think they made a right decision to get married in 2015. Now that the couple is engaged and they even announced it to the public, their fans are very excited about their wedding in 2015. Including myself, I am very excited about this development of their relationship. I can’t wait for the year 2015 and see them getting married. I know that there are a lot of people who are supporting this upcoming marriage because Matthew Morrison and Renee Puente really look good together. They are adorable and compatible couple and I think everyone could see their sweetness and their love every time they go out in public.

Getting married is just one of the happiest moments of a person’s life. But not all engaged couple end up getting married. Yes it is really true because some of them break up with each other even before the date of their marriage. I think it is only up to the couple whether or not they really love each other and it could be a gauge on how strong their love for each other is. But in my opinion, I could see that Matthew Morrison really loves his fiancé and I think nobody could ever separate this two couple. I am really expecting them to get married and I am hoping  and very positive that it will really happen in the future. A lot of people are also expecting it and I know that it will happen.

Matthew Morrison is very proud that he will be married someday. I think it is a positive sign for a celebrity like him because not all celebrities announce to the public about their own personal decisions in life. But I could really tell that Matthew Morrison is in love with Renee Puente plus he is very lucky to have a very beautiful and sexy fiancé. Yes I had a crush on Renee Puente because she is just gorgeous an charming and she really has all the good qualities of being a girlfriend or a wife. Matthew Morrison is just one lucky guy to have Renee in his life right now. And I know he takes a good care of her and he loves her so much. No one could separate the two of them and I believe that once they’re married, there will be no chance for a divorce or a break up that will happen because these two couples are deeply in love with each other for a very long time now and it is very good to see to conclude their love in marriage. I can’t wait to hear those wedding vows. I am excited for them to get married too.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿