2013年10月9日水曜日

lorde singer name

lorde singer name

If you ever wonder who is Lorde, well she is a 16 year old singer from New Zealand who became very famous because of her music video and that video of hers gained views of 6 million plus and counting. This young singer made it on top of the billboard charts and she is the first solo artist in seventeen years to be able to top the billboard chart with an alternative song. Yes indeed Lorde has an amazing voice but do you know what is her real name? well for the information of everyone the real name of Lorde is Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor. She has a very long name but for short, she would like to be known as Lorde which is in fact her singer name.

When I first heard of her song, I was fascinated and I could say that this young singer has a very bright future. She is just 16 years old and I know that she has a long way if she continues to make music videos like these. Lorde is famous not only in her country but also in other countries all over the world. She released her first solo album last may and a lot of people bought that album simply because this singer has a very nice voice. I mean nice is not a proper way to describe her; I should say Lorde has an excellent voice. I’m sure several years from now she will be more famous because not only the people of New Zealand knew her, but now she has gained fans all over the world even reaching Asian countries.


I am hoping that Lorde will continue to make songs so that she will gain a lot of fans. I know that she is famous now but for me, 1 song is not enough. If you want to last long in the music industry, you should be consistent in making beautiful songs so that your fans will always listen to your music. I know that Lorde is still young and she still has a lot of things to learn. And these things will make her a better artist someday. She is already good but there is always a room for improvement and I know that Lorde will improve. She just has this amazing raw talent that made a lot of people like her and I do appreciate that. I didn’t expect that this 16 year old singer from New Zealand will become this famous and will gain millions of views from her music video. I think I’m becoming a fan of her and I support her. I listen to her songs because I like it. I love her beautiful voice and I’ve been playing her songs in my own personal playlist. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿