2013年10月21日月曜日

walking dead season 4 cast list& on set

walking dead season 4 cast list& on set

Right after the season 3 finale, everyone was talking about the season 4 of the Walking Dead. This TV series gained a lot of viewers and fans all over the world and I could say that this series is very famous right now in 2013. The walking dead season 4 cast list are still the same with the cast list on season 3 and I think there were just minor changes and new additions. I am very excited to watch the walking dead season 4 on set and I know that it will be again a great season from the walking dead. I have been watching this series since 2010, I could clearly remember back then this series only has a few fans but in 2012 and 2013, it gained a huge number of viewers. I think it is better late than never and I just would like to appreciate that this series have gained a huge number of viewers and fans right now compared way back in 2010. If you have not yet watch the walking dead then I strongly suggest to you to watch this series from season 1 and now season 4.

I am just curious on what will be the ending scene of the walking dead and among the cast list, who will be left standing and alive in the end. Yes I am just this curious because in the past, there were several cast of characters who died as the season progresses and I hope that my favorite character will not die. I mean Daryl is my favorite of all the cast list simply because he is so brave and he only use cross bow in order to kill the zombies. He rarely uses a gun to kill zombies and I find that amazing for a person to use a bow instead of a gun as a weapon in killing zombies. Aside from Daryl, Glen is also one of my favorite character based on the cast list simply because this Asian guy, as what he is known of in the early start of the series, he is very intelligent and he has a strong emotion and he is very determined to survive and protect his girlfriend that he loves so much. I hope that both Glen and Daryl will not die as the season progresses because they are the main reason why I would like to watch the walking dead season 4 and I am looking forward for that season to be released.


I strongly suggest to you to watch the Walking Dead TV series, if you haven’t started it yet then you better watch the season 1 of the series first before reaching the season 4. I am sure that you will be amazed how well this series is. For sure you will like it. It is such a great series and each and every episode this TV series has never failed to entertain me. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿