2013年11月28日木曜日

ps4 games japan

ps4 games japan

I am a gamer and I have always been fan of play station games. Ever since I was a kid, I was playing play station from ps1 to ps2 up to ps3 and right now I am very excited to play with ps4. I have a cousin in Japan and he promised me that he will be giving me a ps4 as a Christmas present. So I can’t wait for the package to arrive. I am hoping that before Christmas, I will be able to play with my ps4 and it is fresh from Japan.

 Of course there are a lot of ps4 games to choose from but among them all my favorite ps4 games is the GTA series. I am excited to play GTA 5 in the ps4 because there is no PC version for that game. Also I would like to try the UFC in the ps4. I am hoping that my cousin in Japan will send me that gift and I know that it costs much since its from Japan and that console is just new but I just can’t help myself but to feel excited about receiving a Christmas gift from Japan.


I really love to play games in the play station and after I receive the gift from my cousin in Japan, I will be writing another blog and that blog will be a product review about ps4. I wanted to compare ps3 and ps4 since I’ve played the ps3 console before. I know that the ps4 has a lot of changes from ps3 and I can’t wait to play the games with the ps4 and also about the graphics, I am excited to see the difference from ps3 graphics to ps4 graphic games. So basically this blog is just all about me getting excited to play games in a ps4 console. I know that all my life I have been playing playstation games and I just can’t wait to compare the gameplay and graphics with the new ps4 console. Thanks to my cousin in Japan who will be giving me the ps4 console as a Christmas gift. So guys thank you for reading my blog and next time I will be discussing the product review of the ps4 gaming console. For sure I will be able to give you the exact review once I will be able to play the ps4 game console which I think will arrive by next week. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿