2013年11月25日月曜日

gary ervin basketball player

gary ervin basketball player

Gary Ervin is one of my favorite basketball player in the NBL. He is a very athletic point guard and one thing I like about him is that he is a pass first point guard which I think is a bit rare right now among superstar point guards in the league. Most of the superstar point guards are scorer but Gary Ervin is different from them because he makes his teammates better because of his passing skills. I really like his playing style am hoping that Gary Ervin will make if not in the NBA but in the NBA-D league. I know he has a talent although he is not that young because the age of this basketball player is already 30 years old. Gary Ervin is not only athletic but also he has amazing passing skills. He averaged almost double figures in passing and I really like him as a pass first type of player.

Although he has descent shooting range especially in the perimeter and in the three point distance. When we talk about the three point shot, the favorite area of Gary Ervin is the corner three because according to him it is the nearest three and he really likes that spot whether from the right wing or the left wing. Aside from being a passer and a shooter, Gary Ervin is also very capable of scoring inside because he has amazing slashing skills. He could penetrate and drive in the lane easily. I really admire this basketball player from the NBL and as a fan of him, I am hoping that scouts in the NBA or in the NBA D-League will be keeping an eye on this player because he is really sensational in his career right now in 2013.

 I am writing this blog because I like Gary Ervin and I am a big fan of him in the NBL. I hope that other teams in the NBA will notice this point guard all though he is a bit old with the age of 30 but I think it is not too late for him to be able to play in the NBA. I am just hoping that this blog would reach the scouts of a certain team in the NBA. Gary Ervin will always be my favorite player in the NBL and I am hoping that he will continue to have an amazing career.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿