2013年11月13日水曜日

Patrick mouratoglou married

Patrick mouratoglou married

Everyone is keeping an eye with Patrick Mouratoglou especially in the world of tennis because a lot of fans of Serena Williams think that the relationship between them is more than of a coach and athlete relationship. A lot of fans noticed this because in public Patrick Mouratoglou and Serena Williams are particularly sweet to each other. In my opinion also, I think that Patrick is more than a coach to Serena Williams and for sure the two really has some mutual understanding or perhaps they might even have a relationship with each other. I think it is possible since Patrick Mouratoglou is not a married man although he is much older than Serena but the two of them really look compatible with each other and they have that kind of understanding that only the two of them could ever explain.

 These rumors are all over the internet that Patrick Mouratoglou might end up getting married to Serena Williams someday. If this will be true I think most of the fans of Serena Williams will be happy because they all know that Patrick Mouratoglou is indeed a great coach to Serena and he is one of the reasons why she has become world champion a couple of times. I think if they will get married they will become even more close to each other and the chemistry between them will be great and for sure if that happens, it will be very difficult to defeat Serena Williams in a game since she has a coach like Patrick Mouratoglou and of course it is her husband. I am really excited about their relationship and I am looking forward for it to unfold soon.


 I know that someday everything will be clear between the relationship of Patrick Mouratoglou and Serena Williams. But I am expecting them to announce to the public that they officially are having a relationship with each other I think it is pretty clear based on their body language as well. I know that the fans are really keeping an eye of them but I know that someday if they will be ready, they will announce it to the public and to their fans all over the world. So to conclude my blog I wish them all the best in their relationship if they really have and I am hoping that they will announce it to the world someday and let the world know that they really love each other so much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿