2013年11月13日水曜日

chris mcmillan celebrity hair stylist

chris mcmillan celebrity hair stylist

Chris Mcmillan is a very famous celebrity hair stylist and I consider him as my idol. As you know I am a hair stylist too from a far away country and even though I’m from a third world country I could hear the name Chris Mcmillan and his salon so meaning he is really a very famous hair stylist in Hollywood. Also a lot of famous celebrities would come and visit his salon and I just simply love his work and I idolize him so much. I am hoping that someday I could be as good and as famous like Chris Mcmillan. I really consider him as one of the best hair stylist in this time. I think there is no other hair stylist that could come as close to his skills because a lot of celebrities will always prefer to his salon.

Chris Mcmillan made a name for himself but it was not an easy road for him towards success. He started from t scratch and slowly but surely he gained the respect of particular celebrity and it made him famous. Also a lot of celebrities would recommend him as their hair stylist because he is really a good one. I know that I am an aspiring hair stylist too and I hope that my skills would improve someday and it will be like Chris Mcmillan. I really admire him and I am trying to follow his footsteps and I hope that someday I could be as famous as him.


Not all hair stylist in the world are like Chris Mcmillan. I could really say that Chris is one of a kind hair stylist and he really has a special talent making him very famous. His salon is also the most visited salon by celebrities in Hollywood and I admire his business because it is very prosperous right now. For sure every hair stylist in the world would like to follow the footsteps of Chris Mcmillan and as a fan of him I am trying to read and see a lot of his works and hoping that someday I could be like him. I will not give up my dream of becoming a great hair stylist just like Chris Mcmillan too and I hope that someday I will achieve it. Even though if I can’t have international celebrity customers but at least I could have some local celebrity customers in the future and for sure I’ll be happy about it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿