2013年11月28日木曜日

anthony petrie sixers

anthony petrie sixers

I am a big fan of Anthony Petrie in the NBL and I am writing this blog all about him because during his last pre season game, he dominated and led his team to victory. The 36ers will never be that great without Anthony Petrie. I could really say that the heart and soul of the sixers is Anthony Petrie and last game, he really had a great performance even though at the first few minutes of the 1st quarter, he already committed two early fouls. But that didn’t stop him from dominating the game because during the last 3 minutes of the 4th quarter, he scored heavily and he put his team in a position to win. He dominated both inside and outside of the flood.

That’s one thing I like about Anthony Petrie of the sixers. He has the ability to dominate a game in an instance and for sure that pre season game is a statement that the sixers could really be championship contenders of the NBL. I am a big fan of Anthony Petrie and I am hoping that he could play for the D-League of the NBA or even in the NBA. I think there are some scouts that are keeping an eye of him because he is really a great player. Although he is not that young when we talk about his age, but Anthony Petrie of the sixers is still capable of dominating the game in an instance and anytime he wants. I believe that the sixers will really have a good season this year because just basing on the pre season results, they are having a good run led by Anthony Petrie.


 If only Anthony will play this type of basketball each and every night, for sure his team will really be championship contenders in the NBL. As a fan of Anthony Petrie, I am hoping that he will have a great career in the NBL and I also hope that his team will win the NBL championship this season. I am confident enough to say that this year may be the year of the sixers because they are really playing great basketball led by Anthony Petrie. To conclude my blog, I am hoping that after reading this blog you will support Anthony Petrie and his team the 36ers and I really have high hopes that this time they will capture that NBL championship.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿